Have you ever noticed that when you smell a rose you instantly felt more serene? How about noticing that getting a whiff of peppermint helps you feel more alert? Or add a squeeze of lemon to your water and feel more refreshed?
If so, you’re already practicing aromatherapy. Therapeutic scents can literally help us feel better inside and out. (Contrary to what my dear hubby says– he likes to call it voodoo. But that doesn’t stop him from going straight to my oils stash when he feels a cold coming on.)
Why choose Young Living essential oils
When I first started using essential oils, I started with the stuff that you can buy from the health food store. (I have since learned that those oils are not therapeutic grade and not as effective, not to mention they are frankly not safe for continuous use and NEVER safe for use internally.) I used them for homemade cleaners, and tried to use them for home remedies, but I noticed that I had to use a LOT of oils to get any effect at all.
As I got more serious about essential oils, a friend started to talk to me about Young Living but the idea that I needed to buy a starter kit that cost more than $100 seemed crazy. NO WAY, I thought, no way am I going to spend that kind of money when I don’t even know if they even work. Little did I know, the gold mine that Starter Kit really is.
I finally went to a class was REALLY impressed by their quality. The first whiff of peppermint oil was completely different than those low grade oils I’d been wasting money on at the health food store. Not only was I impressed by the quality (above organic) and their seed to seal process, but also the fact that they own most of the farms themselves. They weed by hand; they use their own oils for pest control; and they gently distill their oils without chemicals.
They also rigorously test their final product both in-house and by a third party to meet therapeutic standards. Plants and their oils are powerful yet delicate in nature. By using Young Living, the plant’s “living energy” is preserved in every bottle. Their essential oils are 100% therapeutic grade, effective and safe.
Plus, Young Living has the best and most affordable starter kits out there. They make it easy for a newbie to get started!
“What do I actually do with Essential Oils?”
That’s most people’s question when they get started, but oils quickly get incorporated into daily life. People diffuse oils daily to uplift spirits or help cranky toddlers sleep. They use Thieves oil at the first sign of cold or cough. They use them for sinus pressure, aches and pains, fevers, blotchy skin, headaches, hair loss, eczema, sun spots, sore throats, athlete’s foot, and we could go on.
Are you curious about Essential Oils?
If so, give Young Living a close look. One of the most popular ways to get started is sign up as a distributor and get their Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser.
This kit retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you get a 50% discount
Here’s what’s inside the Premium Starter Kit. It’s not the only way to get started, but in my opinion it is by far the best way to start.
Premium Essential Oils Collection (5-ml each)
- Lavender (skin irritations and relaxation)
- Copaiba Vitality™ (pain/inflammation, anxiety, magnifier-for other oils)
- Peppermint Vitality™ (muscle soreness and digestive issues)
- Lemon Vitality™ (detoxification and cleaning)
- Frankincense (youthful skin, spiritual connection, and MANY other amazing things)
- Thieves® Vitality™ (immunity, colds/flus)
- Purification® (fold/fungus/infections)
- RC™ (Respiratory aid)
- DiGize™ Vitality™ (All stomach issues)
- PanAway® (pain and inflammation)
- A home diffuser (a $96 value. I use mine daily.)
- A bonus oil! 5 mL bottle of Stress Away (I LOVE this oil. My favorite scent by far 🙂 )
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- 10 sample packets total of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves for travel or sharing with family and friends
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a yummy antioxidant supplement)
Want to try Young Living essential oils?
You can get Young Living Essential Oils in two ways.
- as a Wholesale Member (highly encouraged… it sounds like a serious commitment but it’s really not)
- or as a Retail Customer via the Young Living website (don’t recommend it because you don’t get the discount!)
I highly recommend joining as a Wholesale Member, even if you’re a beginner. As a wholesale member you get access to the Premium Starter Kit which is a savings in itself, and you also get an amazing 24% discount off every product you order. There are no tricks or gimmicks, no automatic charges to your credit card, and no required monthly orders (unless you want to get even BIGGER savings with our Essential Rewards program, but that’s a whole ‘nother thing we can talk about later.)
You don’t need to “sell” oils to be part of this
For Wholesale Members there is no requirement to sell or meet monthly quotas or anything like that.
But if you’d like to earn some extra income…
Wholesale Members do have the option of sharing oils with their friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If this is something you’re interested in, sign up with me and I’ll help you get started!
Here’s how to begin
You start by purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from. However, I REALLY REALLY recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured above). It is by far the best value and will help you actually start using essential oils. It’s the only kit that gives you the 10 Everyday Essential Oils (plus a bonus oil, StressAway, which is one of my absolute favorites). These 11 oils are some of the most commonly used and will give you endless options in treating your family and yourself.
Sign me up!
To get started, just follow these steps.
- Click over to the sign-up page.
- Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member” (The links I have provided here already have my enroller/sponsor ID included so that I can be a helpful resource to you as you start your own oil journey)
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
- Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
- Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is arewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later.” If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you, then go for it in addition to your starter kit.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
You’re going to love this next phase of your natural living journey!
WAIT!! There is one more bonus that I, personally can offer you. This is not something that all YL customers get, it’s a special perk just for hangin’ with me! Since we all have that “okay, now what?” moment after ordering a kit, I can sign you up for an 8 email series on how to use and fall in love with your kit!