Everyone is in a panic.
Toilet Paper, hand sanitizer and water are flying off the shelves like it’s a zombie apocalypse.
(And the media-hype fear mongers have you right where they want you.)
Fear. It’s a powerful, tool in the hands of those who would want to control you.
Is it possible for a major pandemic illness to sweep the country or the world? Well, yes. It is possible…
Is this is the next black plague? No.
However, it seems to be all anyone can talk about, so I’m here to share what my family is doing to avoid the the Corona Virus, Influenza, the common cold, the Black Plauge … and to keep the zombies at bay.
It’s very simple.
Keep calm & use common sense.
You don’t need more toilet paper. You need to KEEP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEMS BOOSTED AND HEALTHY
The most important thing you can do for you and your family is support your internal health, your immune system. Yes, it’s important to wash your hands, try to avoid touching your face, etc. But if you are proactive with your health it will pay off in the long run.
I’ll break it down to 5 basic things:
- Try to get a good nights sleep.
- Shut down electronics an hour before bed.
- Turn off your wifi before you go to bed.
- Diffuse (or apply topically) thereputic grade Essential Oils like Cedarwood, Lavender, Vetiver, Patchouli, & Chamomile
- Get lots of vitamin C – Don’t underestimate this.
- Eat Healthy
- Reduce your sugar intake (and quick sugar carbs like white bread & white rice)
- Focus on vegetables, fruits and protein.
- Avoid processed, junk food
- Take Elderberry Syrup (or gummies) It’s super easy to make your own!
- Click Here for more info and my super easy recipe.
- Take Cold & Flu Bombs if any symptoms arise.
And let me just add one more thing. Call it a bonus.
Stressing about this and giving into fear will actually compromise your immune system even more. Our body and brain are in constant communication and it has been proven that psychological upsets can result in physical symptoms. Our immune systems are affected directly by our stress levels.
So take a deep breath and chill out. The zombies aren’t coming for your toilet paper. You just need to support your overall health and immune system.